Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mud Buddie

I finally got this Mud Buddie Pure Innocence stamp a few weeks ago.  My obsession with PI continues.  For this card the border was cut with 2 of the Die-namics and the paper is from Cosmo Cricket.  The image is colored with Copic Markers and the background is chalked.  Have you tried making any "wrinkled ribbon"?  I found the "how to" information here if you are interested.  This particular ribbon is not dyed, but I have used Ranger alcohol inks, Smooch spray and reinkers mixed with water to make my own color.   It is definitely a fun way to customize your creations.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts