Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wishing You Peace

I'm not sure where the time goes, but it sure does.  I made this card a couple of weeks ago and am planning to use it for TCP Tuesday challenge.  The dove is from a 2008 release, Elegant Christmas.  It is still one of my favorite sets.  The design paper is from My Mind's Eye (got the stack,54 sheets, from Ross for $9.99!), the ribbon is May Arts, the button is from my stash.  The colors are non-traditional but it works for me.  Have a good week!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts