Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Aloha, happy Saturday.  I had such a nice day today.  The nicest part was spending it with my sweet daughter.  I also got to cross something else off my bucket list.  I was able to find a beautiful sunrise shell at a school craft fair!  Sunrise shells are found only in the waters around the Hawaiian Islands so it means a lot to me.
I made this little card for Kelly to give to her teachers that wrote college rec letters for her.  The owl is from the Cricut cartridge, Hoot and Holler, the sentiment is from Verve, and the design papers are from My Minds Eye.  I cut the owl from various scraps I had in my basket.  It is a small card, 3.5X4.25, perfect to attach to the little gift.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts