Sunday, March 9, 2014

Confessions of a Paperholic and TCP Tuesday Challenge!

I love design paper!  In my opinion you can never have too much.  OK, maybe you can.  I live in Hawaii and sometimes we don't have access to the wonderful creative supplies you can find elsewhere. (Thank goodness for the Internet, but even then sometimes folks won't ship here.)  

You can imagine my delight when I found Basic Grey in one of the local office supply stores!  Needless to say I stocked up and now years later, I still have it.  I thought this line would be perfect for the TCP Tuesday Challenge, TCPTUES259.  This week, music is the inspiration and who better than these cute little Mariachi Penguins to play with?



Check out the challenge here.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Design paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: The Cat's Pajama's 
Embellishments: Rickrack die-The Cat's Pajama's, Spellbinders-scalloped and plain oval, ribbon-from stash.

1 comment:

  1. So festive and fun - you are right - that paper is perfect for the three amigos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts