Saturday, July 5, 2014

Winnie & Walter + Distress Inks Day 3 Resist Challenge

I got to spend some time in my craft room today!  I have to admit, it got off to a rough start.  I won't bore you with the details...just don't be lazy like I was, change those blending foams!  Third time is almost a charm and here is the result.  Didn't end up like the picture in my mind, but it will do...


The day 3 challenge was to use a resist.  I chose to use white embossing powder, Scenery: Big Bang Bling and Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Chipped Saphire Distress Inks.  I also used some Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel to try to lighten it up a bit.

I did have fun making this card despite the challenges (including rain=poor photo).   Winnie and Walter and Distress Inks are a great combination.  

Hope your weekend is going good!

Aloha,
Brenda
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts