Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SYS Day 7 and 8

Do you find that when people learn you are a stamper or a crafter, they kindly give you goodies they thought they wanted but ended up not using?  This stamp was in a set handed down to me by a friend.    It is actually from a set of journaling spots, but I thought it would make a fun repeating background.  There were some air bubbles under the clear stamp that made for some interesting additional texture.  
I choose the more masculine colors because I have some "boy" birthdays coming up.  Loved this lesson because it really did make me look at the stamps I have in a completely different way.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper: Mohawk Color Copy
Stamps: Winnie and Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy,  Autumn Leaves Journaling by Peter Horjus
Ink:  Stampin' UP Dye ink
Accessories:  The Sequined Bunny sequins

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts