Saturday, October 11, 2014

Merry Monday #129, Neon Colors and More!

Here's another Merry Monday Challenge, one that was fun for me.  I very seldom use neon colors, but found I had some neon "stuff" in my stash.  

Here's what Kristie inspired, Take One:


The other card you can see here on SplitCoast Stampers.  I wanted to try some "inlaid" die cutting, so I dug out some dies I got last year.  The one here was pretty simple to do, the one on SC was a little fussier to finish.  I was pleased with the result and 2 more cards done!  I think IRL they look better.  The sun kept trying to hide while I was shooting.

I also want to enter this card it the:

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round-Embellish It Challenge

Tip Top Tuesday Challenge-Non Traditional Christmas

I will be doing several more posts for some of the other challenges I have been working on.  Next week I will be missing in action, but hopefully will come back inspired to pick things up again.  Hope you have a great weekend!

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, ? cardstock
Dies:  Fawn Lawn Scripty Joy and Stitched Scalloped Borders, Quikuts holly
Accessories:  Kaisercraft Rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Great card I love the inlaid die look. Have a good week away and look forward to more creations when you return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection, Brenda! I love the inlaid die look. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love both of your neon cards, Brenda! Great job with this challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and delightfully bright and pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Brenda , and it is so good to see you sharing at CCAYR. Good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts