Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop Day 5, Again

I have to say I enjoyed this Online Card Class, but I have not been a very active participant this time. Life has gotten in the way, but its all good.  Just want to quickly post a this tag trio inspired by those made by Yana.




The first tag is a simple one layer with some bling of course!  The second is a two layer, which was my favorite. and the third was a shaker tag.  

Just a quick little post to share in the gallery.  They have some awesome prizes they will be giving away and this helps my chances unless I'm too late!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Paper:  Hammermill white yardstick, SU! Trim the Tree Designer Series and Champagne Glitter Paper
Dies:  SU! Scentsational Season Framlets
Accessories:  Sequined Bunny Sequins, Lawn Fawn Baker's Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts