Sunday, August 9, 2015

Flutterbys for TCPTUES 296

I hope you're not tired of my Stitched Fly CutUp from The Cat's Pajamas.  I'm using it again today for their color challenge.  Nancy chose these yummy colors.


Here's my card:


I used, of course, Faded Denim Distress ink to smoosh the background.  I added the Hot Pink Stitched Fly CutUp and stitched the Stickled the Butterflies CutUps to the background.  Hot pink Pretty Pink Posh sequins added  just a little extra something to this otherwise pretty simple card.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
TCPTUES 296 - Color Challenge
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Flying High with Wings

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your Sunday has been peaceful and you have a great week ahead.

Aloha, Brenda

Supplies:
Sentiment:  I often wait until I need a card to add the sentiment
Ink:  Faded Denim Distress Ink
Paper:  Canson Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Stickles, The Cat's Pajamas Stitched Fly CutUps


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the background. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've got it, use it I say!! It's a fabulous die and so versatile too Brenda. Great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've got it, use it I say!! It's a fabulous die and so versatile too Brenda. Great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the simplicity of this card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts