Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Birthday Birdeebrain

It's time for some midweek inspiration for the I {heart} Card Sketches at From the Heart Stamps.




There are several ways to play along, you can use sketch #119 alone, the twist alone or you can use the sketch and the twist together!  You must use a FTHS image, but who wouldn't want to do that!  For all the details head here.



For my card I used Party Hat Birdbrain, which of course, I love!  Such a fun party birdbrain.

Don't forget, anyone who enters is a winner!  Just for entering you will receive a $1 voucher code to the I {Heart} Stamps store.  You have until Sunday, 10pm (CST) to link up.  Can't wait to see what you make!

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps Party Hat Birdbrain 
Paper:  The Stamps of Life Hello Friend and paper scraps
Dies:  The Cat's Pajamas Country Fair CutUps
Accessories:  Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. FUN birthday Card, Brenda. I like the fun and bright Colors and of course the Birdbrain !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the fresh, bright colours on this fun card *claps* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, what a fabulous expression! Gorgeous fun design; love the fishtails and cute banner :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hilarious bird! This is such a fun festive card and then it makes you laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of color and pattern! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts