Wednesday, September 16, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #329 - Add some BLING


Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #329...add some bling!




 Our sponsor this week is:


Scrapper's Delights

This week, I used some of the goodies I have in my collection to make a simple, quick card.  The swirl is a very old Fancy Pants stamp which was stamped with Delicata Gold and clear heat embossed.  I had to add a little more bling to the swirl for the sake of the challenge.  The butterfly is a Hero Arts stamp which I colored with Copics some time ago using a quick coloring technique.  His glittered wings seemed to fit well with the challenge.  The lovely sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas, Simply Stacked Sentiments set.




I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  Be sure to stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog here to check out the great makes by the DT and more information on the prize.  I look forward to seeing all your blingy creations!

Aloha,
Brenda


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Brenda, a gorgeous flourish and butterfly.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Brenda, the embossing is amazing!! I have never thought of inking in colour and embossing with clear powder....doh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to agree with Sarah, this is a beautiful elegant card Brenda :-) The butterfly is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so beautiful Brenda. Loving the flourish and the butterfly is placed so perfectly.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts