Monday, October 12, 2015

Big Bear Birthday

It's Tuesday, so it's time for another challenge at The Cat's Pajamas!  This week we're leaving it wide open, any thing goes!


I got out a stamp I just recently got.  I love Big Bear!  I colored him up with Derwent Intense colored pencils and gamsol.  I used a loose interpretation of Sketch Saturday #382 for my card layout.  The panel Big Bear is setting on is an altered Stitched Fly CutUp.





You can check out the details for the challenge at The Cat's Pajamas Blog.  While you're there check out the inspiration the Cat Pack has for you.  Hope you'll join us this fortnight!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love when you visit and take the time to say hi!

I would also like to enter the following challenges:


Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Big Bear
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black and Sepia 
CutUps:  Stitched Fly
Paper:  Darice Neturals, Neenah Kraft cardstock
Accessories:  Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, twine, Teresa Collins wood dots




5 comments:

  1. I have always loved that bear - beautifully done on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a proper squidgy bear!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so soft and warm and fuzzy Brenda! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Brenda, what a sweet card & such a cute cuddly bear!
    I love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bear Brenda and love the bow details too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts