Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pandamonium in Black, White and Costal Cabana

As You Like It Challenge post is here.


Happy Thursday and welcome to CRAFT Challenge 334.  This week we want to see what you can do with black and white and one additional color.  Fun, right?  I love how color pops on back and white.


Our Sponsors this week are:
and



Here's my card for this week:


I used a Mama Elephant set I  got a while back.  I LOVE these little pandas.  Thought he would be perfect to send my to my daughter.  I am also on a mission to use some the the many rolls of washi tape, so that is how I created the background.


I hope you will have time to stop by CRAFT Challenge to play along with us this week.  Be sure to check out the DT inspiration and to get more details about our wonderful sponsers prizes.  Thanks for dropping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Mama Elephant Pandamonium
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, cardstock scraps
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Costal Cabana
Accessories:  Clear embossing powder, washi tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Brenda. This washi tape background looks fabulous and what a great idea to use up some stash. I have a few reels and never know what to do with them, now you have given me an idea :) Love the cute little panda image too, so sweet.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO graphic and cool! Love the mix and match of all those black and white patterns with that POP of blue! Awwwdorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts