Wednesday, November 11, 2015

LRW#315 Turkey Day

For The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek click here.


Wowza, can you believe how fast time is flying...I cannot keep up!  It's time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Donna is our host and a Thanksgiving creations is what she challenges us to come up with.

I'm definitely in clean and simple mode.  I used a set, Gobble It Up, from The Cats's Pajamas to make this card.  Seems like I used someone's card sketch, but for the life of me I can't remember.  I created the "window" using a CutUp also from The Cat's Pajamas.  Looking forward to your creations at Little Red Wagon Blog.  Grab a cupa and check out the Girlfriends creations too!

Thanks for dropping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Gobble It Up
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Burlap Scrap, button from stash, clear embossing powder, Copic markersThe Cat's Pajamas Window CutUp

7 comments:

  1. Cool card! Love the texture that bit of burlap adds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those Thanksgiving icons!! A very festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those Thanksgiving icons!! A very festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bit of burlap and the button, adds so much great texture to that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design! The burlap is a perfect addition!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! your coloring is terrific and the sentiments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your CAS card for Thanksgiving! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts