Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Joy



Hi all!  Welcome to the new CRAFT Challenge for this week.  The theme is perfect for making those last minute Christmas cards...you got it Christmas is our theme.  As usual we have some great sponsors:








Here's my card for this week:



I used Bugaboo Stamps darling image, Winter Bird Trio.  I colored the birdies using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers for the first time.  Definitely need to work on this technique, but I lovethe colors.  I deleted the photo of my card before doing this post (thought I had already done it). so I apologize for the blurring picture.  Will try to snap another picture tomorrow.  Oh, my, life sometimes just moves to fast...

Anyway, the DT has created some wonderful projects for this challenge.  Please head over the the blog to take a peek and to learn more about our sponsor's prizes and of course, to link up!

Thanks for visiting!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Stamps Winter Bird Trio
Sentiment:  Hand written
Paper:  Canson watercolor paper, SU! Trim the Tree

Accessories:  Cherry Lynn Tags 2, Lawn Fawn Stitched snowflakes die, Marths Stewart snowflake punch, Su! pearls

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so much fun Brenda, I love that cute and quirky image and your colouring of it is superb. Love the tartan papers too, they seem to be very popular this year. As for how I fit everything in, well, it's a juggling act I can tell you. I'm afraid I don't comment on blogs as much as I would like to and the housework is usually done at the last minute :) But hey! I'm having fun! Take care and hope you have a fabulous time over the holiday period whatever you are up to.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys always bring a smile to my face!! Love the plaid background!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts