Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy New Fish

Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #343!  The challenge this week is quite simply, new.  I suppose you could go with new house, new baby, new year...so many possibilities.  So, you ask me why I went with new fish?  Mainly because I love this cute little image, but read on...

Our wonderful sponsors this week are: 



The image I am using today is a freebie from Scribbles Designs.  This cute fella is Bubbles.  




So the back story?  My daughter's fighting fish, Rainbow 2,  recently met his demise when he flopped down the drain while getting his bowl cleaned.  She was having a bad day and that was kinda the last straw.  This card is to celebrate the new fish moving in to the fishbowl.  Besides, he's so cute, I really wanted to color him up.




I made a diorama card to try to recreate a little fish bowl.  The supplies are listed below.  It will flatten out to a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.

I hope you will be able to find some time to play along with us this week at CRAFT Challenge. Be sure to get more details about our wonderful sponsers prizes.

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of health, peace and love.  I want you to know how much I love seeing your creations.  Thanks for all your visits and lovely comments, they are much appreciated.


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Scribbles Bubbles
Stentimet:  computer generated
Paper:  DCWV cardstock
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets, Cheery Lynn Iris Leaves Die, Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners stamps and dies, Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinders Frame 7

4 comments:

  1. See...us crafters can make a card for ANY occasion at all!! This is brilliant Brenda. Wishing you peace and happiness for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is so much fin... I mean fun! tehehheee :) love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts