Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Anything But a Card


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making anything BUT a card.  Wow, that leaves you wide open and means treat time for us!

Our sponsors this week are:


AND



Here's my make:


I had this darling School Bear from Robyn's Fetish to use, so I decided to make a bookmark.  Fast and very easy.  I colored up cutie bear, cut the letters with my Cameo, laminated it and tied a bow to the top.  

I really can't wait to see all the creative makes you all have to share with us.  For all the details on prizes, challenge guidelines and to see what my teamies have made, stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog, and of course, link up your entry there.  

Hope your week is going well!



Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Robyn's Fetish School Bear
Paper:  Pebbles Basics stack and scraps
Accessories:  Copic markers, laminating film, ribbon from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts