Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LRW #324 Snowmen


For The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek for today, click here.



It's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge and this week Carolyn is our hostess.  Carolyn wants use to search our little red wagons an make a snowman project.  

Here's what I came up with.


I really kinda hate to say this because I know many places it is currently bitterly cold.  I'm really not complaining because I would much rather be hot than cold, but, it's been rather warm here the past few days.  It was a nice treat to pull out this little Lawn Fawn set and color this little guy up!  I did a little dry embossing and cut snowflakes using The Cat's Pajamas Double Snowflake CutUps, did some Copic coloring and there ya go...cool as a cucumber!  Whether you are in a warm climate ore a cold climate, I sure do hope you join us at the Little Red Wagon.  Be sure to check out the Girlfriends makes too, there links are on the side bar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Clear it Out Challenge - Winter Stash

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow  
Sentiment:  Inky Antics Snowy's Woodland Pals
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lawn Fawn Hippo Grey
Paper:  My Paper Studio Festive Sparkle, ColorBok Glitter paper, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Darice bling, scrap of baker's twine, Copic markers, Taylored Expressions Snowfall embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that tiny snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! A great snowy texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Brenda! I love your little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly inspired by your fabulous card design using the smallest and cutest snowman ever! He may be tiny but you have showcased him to perfection here with your pretty layerd and textured design :-)
    Yup, it's pretty chilly where I am but like you, I refuse to complain, although I am looking forward to warmer weather!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Brenda!! The die cut snowflake is gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. I really like the tiny snowman on the gorgeous die cut snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love that super cute little snowman on the oversiae snowflake, fabulous job. thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Winter and add a snowflake challenge..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts