Thursday, January 28, 2016

OCC Day 2 Attempts

If I haven't mentioned it, the Online Card Classes are well worth the price of admission.  Here are a couple of cards using day 2 techniques.  Keep in mind they are both first attempts, so cut me a little slack.


and 


Trying to stay positive, I'll say I'm am pleased with the transitions on card one and I like the colors in the upper 1/2 of card 2.  I am really heavy handed with any type of coloring and want to work this year on lightening it up.  So, I am also pleased that the color went from heavy in card 1 to lighter in card 2.  A work in process as usually.  Would love any comments or suggestions!

Thanks for dropping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:

Card 1
Stamps:  Altnew Lacy Scrolls
Sentiment:  Verve Believe
Paper:  Canson Coldpress 140# watercolor, DCWV black cardstock
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, Daler-Rowney watercolour paint (very inexpensive set)

Card 2
Stamps:  Hero Arts Looped Flower Pattern
Sentiment:  Altenew Birthday Greetings
Paper:  Canson Coldpress 140# watercolor, Mohawk Color Copy, scraps, SU!  Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories:  Hero Arts white embossing powder, Lawn Fawn happy die, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling clear sequins, Daler-Rowney watercolor paint


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts