Wednesday, February 24, 2016

CRAFT Challenge #352


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week.  We want to see your creations focused on Mother's Day or females in general.  

Our wonderful sponsors this week are -


AND



Here's my card:



I am using Sweet Pea from Lacy Sunshine Stamps this week. I just love this little cutie, but again, it reminds me of how much I need to visit a hair and skin class at Kit and Clowder...it's on the list as soon as time allows.

Join us this week at 
CRAFT Challenge blog.  Be sure to stop by to learn more about the prizes and to see the amazing DT creations.

Hope your week has been a good one so far!  Thanks for stopping in to take a look. 


Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Lacy Sunshine Stamps Sweet Pea
Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamps Best Mom Ever
Paper:  Pebbles Special Delivery
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Pink Blush Sequins, SU! Top Note Die, Spellbinders Circle dies, Stampendous Pink Crystal Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts