Monday, February 29, 2016

RELAX!

Wow, Monday rolls around fast these days.  It's time for another i heart sketches with a tWist challenge over at From the Heart Stamps.  This week our sketch was created by Jo and the twist is to make an easel card.




I have been coloring images for the 30 day Color Challenge and had these guys already colored.  I decided they would be perfect to create an easel card with.  Here's my card using Martini Chicks -




These guys make me laugh.  The one guy left sitting even has red eyes, love how you can add even more personality.  

For this card I used:
Paper:  Bazzill cardstock and DCWV white core cardstock  
Color medium:  Copic Markers
Other Supplies:  Queen & Co. epoxy dots, Quidkutz nested dies, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper

I hope you will be able to join us this week.  It's up to you to decide if you want to use the tWist alone, the sketch alone or if you want you can combine the two.  Remember tho, you must use a From the Heart Stamp to enter.  Everyone who enters earns $1 credit toward more stamps at FtHS!  Here are all the details.

I also want to remind you of our blog hop on Friday.  Find your way to the FtHS blog to start hopping.  We are Casing this time and of course you will have opportunities to win!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week...hope to see ya Friday.

Aloha,
Brenda



4 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE the Birdbrains in RED and i LOVE this Image **lol**. I´ve never made an easel Card- yours looks fabulous.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun easel card, Brenda! Love the red and green color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, they look like me after half a glass of wine - such a light weight. Love this fun image and a fab easel card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts