Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Stamp of the Month Reminder


For TCP Tuesday post go here.

It's time for the mid month reminder post for our Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps.  If you want to join in on our progressive challenge and need the details, you will find them here.  There's still plenty of time to join in the fun!

Digging Dog is our current very fun Stamp of the Month.  I comes just as you see below, chock full of fun sentiments and images.  


Here's my card using Digging Dog -



I love the idea of making her paws all muddy.  She reminds me of my much loved Labrador Retrevier, Luc, she always had her nose somewhere it shouldn't have been.

Ok, you know how fast time is flying, so, if you haven't already entered, start coloring post haste!  We want to see how you color her up and I know you're going to want the next SOTM!

Thanks for dropping in, can't wait to see your creations.

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image and sentiment:  From the Heart StampsDigging Dog
Paper:  Sonburn design paper (vintage:), cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Queen and Company epoxy dots, MFT pierced circles die, Copic markers
Sketch inspiration: Mojobella Sketch #6

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts