Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Fit It In at LRW



It's Little Red Wagon time again.  This weeks challenge is being hosted by our Girlfriend, Kate.  Kate is asking us to Fit It In. In plain speak, we want to see those inlaid die cuts on your projects.  This gave me a chance to use one of my very favorite die sets from The Cat's Pajamas newest release.


My card features My Hero, the beloved big eared Bunny himself and dies for the CutUps sets, Comic Balloons and Boom! - 




These great dies were perfect for this challenge because they are already inlaid.  I "fit in" the Comic Balloons in the background paper and then cut the action words, making my own base layer from black cardstock.  The little hero Bunny was colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped up for that little extra impact.

OK, now over to you.  Why not stop in at the Little Red Wagon blog to see what the other Girlfriends have created for your viewing pleasure.  Sure hope you can join us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas My Hero
Die cuts:  The Cat's Pajamas Comic Balloons and Boom! CutUps
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  DCWV All About Boys and vellum, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Copic markers, clear embossing powder, Wink of Stella

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is sooooo cute Brenda!! I love that lil super hero bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I do love that bunny character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! Absolutely LOVE this card Brenda!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, your dies are just perfect for this challenge! What a super fun card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is awesome Brenda! Love your bright colors and that adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts