Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Kraft-Tastic!

From the Heart Stamps sketch #157 post is here.


Welcome to Little Red Wagon challenge #347.  Crafty Jan wants us to create some Kraft-Tastic projects this week at Little Red Wagon.  Translated, that means she wants to see us using kraft cardstock.  



I am getting the bug to learn to use my pencils and I love they way pencils look on kraft so this seemed the perfect opportunity to give it a whirl.  This funny chicken is Hey Chickie, from Bugaboo Stamps.  The pencils are a work in progress, that's one reason I kept this pretty simple.  I have to say, I did have fun using them.

At this point, if you haven't come here from the Little Red Wagon, you need to head over.   There you will see the fabulously krafty designs the Girlfriends have come up with and you can link up your own krafty masterpiece!

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Brenda!!! This is just the cutest lil chickie!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Love that digi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Brenda! I think you did a great job with the pencils, you're card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fun card! The image is such a cute one and I LOVE the look of the gingham against the kraft. So sharp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts