Monday, July 4, 2016

Christmas In July at The Cat's Pajamas

Welcome to the new TCP Challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.  You realized there are only 5 months, 25 days until Christmas.  To help avoid the rush and cool you off a bit we would like to see some Christmas creations.

I have to admit, I procrastinate.  It was very hard for me to work up some Christmas mojo until I was thumbing through my choices.  I LOVE this set and it hadn't seen ink yet.  This one was hard to photograph, but here ya go, Official Grinch, starring Poochie and Sprinkle -




The other goodies I used for this card are -
Give a Little
                            
                            He Said, She Said
Easy Stitched Bow


Here are the details -
  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.

If it's inspiration you need, stop by and see the other Kitty Cat Creations -

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda





SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Brenda I love this card! You have a very creative style and I could pick your card out. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts