Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tiddley Inks!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm sharing a just for fun card, kinda.  Some of the first digital images I was introduced to when starting my Copic adventures were Tiddley Inks designs.  I LOVE THESE DARLING IMAGES!  Since I got the e-mail announcing the DT call, I have been hemming and hawing about whether or not to give it a shot.  The current design team is amazingly talented, but, I have developed the attitude that you certainly don't have a chance if you don't try so, here I go!  I would absolutely love to work with and help promote these wonderful images.  If you have an interest here's the link.



Christy's request is that a card be made, especially for the DT call, using a favorite image.  Well, that is impossible for me because I have so many favorites.  I decided to use a brand new favorite, Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends.  Right now you can get Amy and 4 of her gorgeous mermaid friends for a steal!  Here's the end result -



I used Kristina Werner's Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker tutorial to create the fun watery background.  The cutie mermaids were colored with Copic markers and given a bit of Stickles shine.  I tried to make the bottom fish look like the Hawaiian State fish, the humahumanukunukuapua'a.  What do you think?

To Christy and the Tiddley Inks talent, thanks so much for giving all of us the opportunity work with your amazing team and images.  It would be something I would absolutely love to do.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I'm hoping your weekend is full of all the things you enjoy!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Tiddley Inks Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends
Sentiment: sticker from stash
Paper:  Strathmore watercolor paper, Mohawk Color Copy, Neenah Cardstock
Accessories:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Stickles
Coloring Medium:  Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best with the DT call and you have made a super cute card to enter with...these mermaids are just gorgeous and the sparkly hair is an inspired touch! As is the colouring of the bottom fish...it really does look like the Hawaiian State fish...how awesome!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts