Monday, August 29, 2016

TCP 322 - Embossing


Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's time for a new TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas.  This time we want to see you use some type of embossing on your projects.

I love embossing powder, so I couldn't resist using it with Bunny the Astronaut in the sweet set, Fly High -


I feel like I've been doing a lot of galaxies and oceans lately, perhaps I'm in a bit of a rut.  This time I used distress ink and embossing enamel to create the Milky Way for Bunny.  I got a Milwaukee heat gun a while back and I'm really loving it.  It heats up very fast.  So far I would recommend it highly if you love embossing as much as I do.
Here are the details of the challenge -



  • Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.


  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.


  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.


  • On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.


  • For more ideas, stop in and see JulieNancy and Wendy.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

    Aloha,
    Brenda

    SaveSave

    1 comment:

    1. Awesome card, your background is amazing it looks like there is star dust floating about

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

    CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

    It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

    Popular Posts