Saturday, October 29, 2016

WD 29Oct2106 - Tooth Fairy


Happy Weekend!  One of my little friends is about to loose her 1st tooth and I thought this little envie would be perfect for her parents to pop something into from the tooth fairy.  The very sweet Whimsie Doodles image Tooth Fairy Abby was my inspiration.  You can find her in the What's New category in the Whimsie Doodles store here.


I cut the "card" using my Silhouette Cameo and then glued in an additional piece that will hold coins, bills or a gift card depending on what the tooth fairy plans on leaving.  


Thanks so much for checking in today.  I want to remind you our current "Anything Goes With A Fall Twist" challenge is still active.  You have plenty of time to enter here.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts