Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Do You Fancy Fairies or Bears

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is Fairies or Bears.  Use a fairy or a bear  on your creation and tell us which you prefer and why.


This week our sponsor is:



Here is my card, using one of my favorite bears from Stamping Bella, Harry the Stuffie - 


I love Teddies! I have fond memories of cuddling with a well loved Teddie and reading stories about Winnie the Pooh.  For details on this card see below.

I can wait to see your creations and learn what you like big bows or small bows.  So, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Harry the Stuffie Gets Happy Mail
Paper:  DCWV Cardstock
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, The Cat's Pajamas small envie CutUps,  MFT stitched alphabet, Amy Tangerine Photo Frame die, The Paper Studio heart embossing folder, ribbon scrap from stash
Coloring medium: Copic markers

8 comments:

  1. Aw! So cute! I adore the design of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this teddy is so cute!! I love all the red! Have a wonderful day xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, teddies are so adorable and cuddly...well, this one certainly is! Fabulously cute design and I love the polaroid frame for the image :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such a fun little guy, I love the embossed background and 'love' theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, Brenda! And the striped ribbon is fabulous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts