Wednesday, January 11, 2017

AYLI #96 - Fav Hair Color

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to make a creation using your favorite hair color.  Let's see that colored hair on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:




Here is my card  - 


I would have to say my favorite hair color is red or auburn.   I love red hair or hair with red highlights.  It was the color of my hair before it started turning "blonde".  I love that in certain light it can look brown but add a little light and it turns fiery.  For details on this card see below.

I can wait to see your creations and learn what your favorite hair color is and why.  So, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Kidz 3 Sitter
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  Hemptique twine, clear embossing powder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Coloring medium: Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. Love the style of this card. great hair colour. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design Brenda and her hair is stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hunny I love the way you have done this and the cute colouring and design,
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Brenda! I love the layout of the card and that image is really sweet.

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts