Sunday, February 5, 2017

Introducing Super Abby


I'm so happy to be able to share with you Super Abby, the newest image over at Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps.  Isn't she just the cutest little superheroine you've seen lately?


I decided to just completely surround her with pink, which must be the favorite color of most little superheroines.  You can find Abby on the Whimsie Doodles blog under the What's New category.

Thanks for stopping by to meet her.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts