Monday, August 7, 2017

Frantic Stamper - Thankful



I'm sharing another card using dies from the August release over at Frantic Stamper.  Today's card uses a wonderful panel die, Diamonds Galore Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10263), Elegant Thankful (FRA-DIE-10279) and Wheat Stalk (FRA-DIE-10284) -


By using one of my new favorite dies, Double Fishtail Labels (FRA-DIE-09735) on top of the card panel, this card went together super quick which you can beat around the holidays.  I hope you're checking out Facebook, there plenty more to be seen over there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts