Saturday, August 19, 2017

Frantic Stamper Thanksgiving Card



I wanted to share a trifold card I made with dies from the August release over at Frantic Stamper.  The dies used here are Wheat Stalk and Elegant Thankful.  These beautiful dies are so elegant and work so well with any of your Autumn creations.


I hope you'll stop in over at the Frantic Stamper Facebook page to take a look at all the wonderful creations the designers have created.  

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - here's the tutorial as promised, a little rough, but now I've done my first one!

Supplies:
Dies - Frantic Stamper Elegant Thankful (FRA-DIE-10279) and Wheat Stalk (FRA-DIE-10284)
Paper -I think its DCWV but it's MIA in my studio, gold poster board from a local art store

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Brenda! Fall is my favorite time of year ~~ weather wise and color wise. Would you please share the instructions for making the card base, or at least what the type of fold is called? I've been searching but can't find what I'm looking for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to put a quick tutorial together. I would call it a trifold card, it was definitely not my idea, but I can't find what inspired it. I've wanted to try doing a tutorial, so perfect reason to make it happen. I'll have it up in the next day or so. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts