Sunday, September 17, 2017

Frantic Stamper Modern Cardinal Plus

I have a couple more cards to share using the newest Frantic Stamper stamps and dies.  My first card is another triangle-fold card (my rough tutorial) using Modern Cardinals and the Starry Night background stamp - 


I used Starry Night with Brutus Monroe's Gilded embossing powder on top of design paper.  The tag was created with Stitched Rounded Squares.  The smaller cardinal was used from the set was used and believe it or not, the "branch" was created using the Large Staghorn Coral die from an earlier release.  

My next card features Large Peeking Reindeer and of course he needed the red nose, right?  Here what turned out -


I did a modification of the inlaid die technique by cutting squares and laying Rudy right in the middle.  I backed my white cardstock with a patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs which also served to leave a clean background for the inside of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Triangle Trees stamp set and another easy card. I like making flat cards to post, just so much easier and cost 
efficient.

 

You know the drill for more inspiration.  Here are the links to the Facebook page and the Frantic Stamper blog if you care to see more. 

I'm so grateful for your visits, thanks!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. These are ace Brenda. Love the sweet face of the deer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts