Sunday, September 10, 2017

Frantic Stamper September Release


The Frantic Stamper design team has been busying showing all sorts of beautiful makes using goodies from the September release, Christmas Part 1.  Here's a little preview of the goodies available NOW in the Frantic Stamper Store.  

Today I am sharing a little gift card holder -


This was so simple to make using the Belly Band from the new release and Triangle Trees with their matching die from a previous release.  

If you want to see more of the release, the Facebook page is a great place to start.  If it's shopping you want to do, I can't say enough about the folks a Frantic Stamper.  The have a great selection of crafting goodies and super fast handling and shipping.  I order a few thing a couple weeks ago on a Sunday and they were in my mail box by Wednesday.  That is almost unheard of when it comes to shipping to Hawaii and while we are on the topic of shipping,  the prices are very reasonable.  

Anyway, I continue to pray for the safety of all our friends in Florida and I hope you are having a good weekend full of all the things you love.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts