Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stenciled Simple

Wow, amazing how busy life can get!  Look around and February is over.  I got my goodies from Simon Says Stamps a couple weeks ago and got to play a little with stencils.  Having the right supplies can make all the difference in the world!   
This card was made using one of the techniques from the "Stenciled" class.  The card is a direct case from the class.  The celebrate stamp is from Paper Smoochies, the stencil is from Simon Says.  I sprayed the stencil on Neenah Solar White 110#  cardstock with Smooch Spritz in 3 colors.  The dots are  my attempt to use up some 3D paint that I inherited.  This was quick and fun, but I can be soooo messy!

By the way, I enrolled in the next Card Classes Online, Clean and Simple 3.  Loved Stenciled, so looking forward to this new one.  One other kinda cool thing, my TCP Tuesday Challenge entry was chosen!  Can't wait to get my hands on some more of Alma's goodies!  

Tomorrow is Aloha Friday.  Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend full of everything you love!
Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Love how you used the stencil here. I have popped over from the new Card Class gallery, Clean and Simple 3! I am a new follower. :) See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. I love the texture you achieved with your sprays and the combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! Are you doing the CAS card class?

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts