Monday, April 7, 2014

What's Your Number?

The TCP challenge 263 is to use a number on your project.  I just got the new die and stamp set, Your Number Is Up, but I was so inspired by Alma's flip card and chalkboard video I changed my plan.  Wasn't quite sure how to photograph it...it started misting as I was trying so...here's the end result.




Both techniques where fun to do.  I ended up doing my chalkboard look a bit different than the video.     I just smeared chalk on black cardstock, printed the images using a white pigment ink and drew around the embossed part of the die cut with white pencil.  I dusted off some old Making Memories stamps to complete this card.  Do you remember the magnetic stamp sets they came out with years ago?  I took off the magnets and put the rubber on to EZ mount,  they work much better for me this way!  

I have lots of birthdays this month, so this card will be put to good use!  

Aloha, Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps- The Cat's Pajama's; Sassy Birthday, Say It's Your Birthday.   Making Memories: Magnetic Alphabets Ornaments
Dies- Framed Up CutUps by TCP
Design Paper- The Paper Studio
Cardstock- DCWV
Ink- Paint Pad Pigment Ink; white
Colored Pencil- Derwent Coloursoft white
Chalk- EK Success white


1 comment:

  1. You did really good with this technique! Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts