Monday, June 9, 2014

Sneaky Peek Week!!!!



Wow! You recognize Sprinkle,so that must mean somethings going on at The Cat's Pajamas!  It's The Cat's Pajama's Sneaky Peek Week and TCP Challenge Day!  I am so happy to have the opportunity to play!  Since I didn't take the time zone thing into consideration I am going to cut this short and get right to the nitty gritty!


Get ready to get inky with some of the coolest new stamps around!

It's TCP Tuesday and the inspiration is color!  


I had such a great time playing with this new set, Strange and Wonderful and the new CutUps dies, Petal Posies.  I came up with this card(and several others cause I loved it sooooo much!).  





Aloha,
Brenda

Stamps: Strange and Wonderful,  (The Cat's Pajamas), 
DieCuts: Petal Posies and Rick Rack Border (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: X-press It, Paper Heart (Crate Paper}, Cardstock (DCWV)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Accessories: Liquid Pearls, Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder


2 comments:

  1. Very clever Brenda - love how you used the penquin image as a flower center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO the ric rack lines are such a great accent for this design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts