Saturday, June 14, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peak Day 6!




I have a terrible time coming up with masculine cards.  I can pick the colors, but somehow they always look so plain.  This next set may well be the answer to this dilemma!  Take a peak at Aye, Eye, I and the companion Under my Hat CutUps!  Think of all you can do with these great sets.

                

I took the opportunity to use this set to make a Father's Day card for my hubs.  I want ya to know these wonderful dies cut right through wool and felt without any problem!  I was able to get inky and chalky for this one:




I know you can't wait to get your hands on these.  June 17th they can be yours or if you're feeling lucky (or even if your not, you just want to have some fun) head on over to SplitcoastStampers forum here and take the opportunity to win this fabulously versatile set.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you haven't checked in at the TCP Blog yet, you can get there from here to see what the Cat Pack and Swanky Stampers have created.  Thanks for stopping by.  One more peak tomorrow and it's another cutie!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Aye, Eye, I, Admit One  (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper:  Cardstock (Worldwin Papers), Design Paper (DCWV)
Dies: Under My Hat CutUps and Framed Up (The Cat's Pajamas)
Ink:  Wedding Dress White (Memento Luxe)
Accessories: Recycled wool, craft felt, white embossing powder (SU), Washi Tape (Scotch), Chalk, Button Brads (?).





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Brenda, this is fantastic!! Not sure if it is, but the hat looks like it's really wool fabric!!! I love the houndstooth pattern and the Chalkboard title and the silver monocle and button-like brads, oh my!!! The rounded corners are great too! Um, obviously, I ADORE everything about this card lol--and I have a feeling your hubby will too! Lucky guy! ;) (happy Dad's Day to him) Awesome sneak! Hugs and have an enjoyable Father's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts