Thursday, October 23, 2014

TCP TUESDAY 277

I can't let a TCP Tuesday Challenge go by with out playing along...I love my TCP stamps!  Here's the inspiration photo:

I decided to go out on a limb (smile) and take my inspiration from the cute little tree and the colors of the bulbs on that cute little tree.  Here's what happened:



I'm also entering this card in the Merry Monday Challenge...


And Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Get Crafty and use Kraft.


We are on our way to the weekend!  Thanks for checking in!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Vintage Christmas
Dies:  The Cat's Pajamas Framed Up CutUps, Sizzix 
Ink:  Tsukineko Dilicata Golden Glitz
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, Stampin' UP! Wild Wasabi, MME Stomp Collection, Play Shop Paper Planetary Purple, Hobby Lobby Kraft Cardstock
Accessories:  Stamp N Stuff Clear Embossing Powder, Darice Bling, May Arts Ribbon, Elizabeth Crafts Embossing Folder, Golden Rod Stickles

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Brenda! I love the colors you chose. That ribbon is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pretty! I like the non-trad. colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the inspiration - that's why I like them because you can go in so many directions. Gorgeous colors for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, I love your non traditional colors, especially that gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously unique color combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty design, I like the decorated pine sprigs, and you gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Such gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Get Krafty challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts