Monday, April 13, 2015

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge-Three of...

Hi everyone!  Hope your week is going well.  

We want to introduce you to a new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!    This week Samantha is hostessing and we would like you to use 3 of something on your creation.  This leaves things wide open, right?  Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge. 
  
Our Sponsor is:
With an awesome prize:


 I made a card with 3 vintage roses.  Love this set from Altenew (one of my new favorite stamp companies!).  This is a multistep stamp set called Vintage Roses.  I actually used the "stamping off " method and only used 2 colors of ink for the flowers.  I think that would be my tip for this week.  I was surprised at all the variations of color this provided without a lot of $$$.




I haven't done a grungy card for awhile so I got out my beloved kraft cardstock, distress inks and vintage sheet music and put this together.  I added a few SU! pearls and a SU! sentiment to finish this card off.  Unfortunately, I will be using it as a sympathy card for a dear friend.

If you didn't come here from the blog, you're going to want to head here to check out what my teamies have created, such a bunch of talented women!  You can also find further details about the challenges and how to become a guest designer.

Thanks for stopping in.  I love that you take the time to look.  

Aloha,
Brenda


7 comments:

  1. Love your card the musical background is really crisp and swoon over those roses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful - I love the prettiness of the rose against the more grungy Kraft and music paper and the scattered pearls are just perfect :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the roses. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the roses. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed card Brenda, love the grungy music paper in contrast to those lovely roses.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic stamping I love the cluster of flowers and love that music paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Brenda I love the colours and I know you said its a sympathy card your friend will find this card beautiful in their time of grief
    I know I would have loved it in mine,
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts