Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pick Up the Pieces

Welcome to LRW Challenge #303!  Carolyn wants us to Pick Up the Pieces.  OK, now honestly, you are probably too young, but when I say that, I hear the song 'Pick Up the Pieces' by Average White Band.  It's from the 70's so I'm really dating myself.


But...you are not here for a musical walk down memory lane.  Hopefully you are here to see what I did with my pieces, so wait no longer -



This die from The Cat's Pajamas was perfect for paper piecing and so was the little sock monkey (did you have one of these?).   The layout for this card was inspired by Retro Sketch #129.

So, I know you want to see what pieces the Girlfriends have picked up, so you can get to their links on the sidebar or head back to Little Red Wagon.  Besides, we want you to link up your creations so we can take a look.

Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  The Cat's Pajamas Sock Monkey and County Fair CutUps
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Show Me the Monkey
Ink:  VersaMark Onyx Black
Paper:  Brown dot from scrap pile, Echo Park Sweet Summertime paper pad, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Darice Hemp twine, Sizzix embossing folder, button from stash, SU! heart punch, Reverse Confetti Tag Me die

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I especially love that embossed tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card!! That sock monkey is awesome!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I like the little paper pieced sock monkey so much. Great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh that little sock monkey is so cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and colourful, what a fab little sock monkey! The bunting and flag details look great too :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack!!! Who doesn't love a sock monkey! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack!!! Who doesn't love a sock monkey! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just adorable! I love the banner and the sock monkey - so cute!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts