Thursday, October 15, 2015

CRAFT #333

Hi!  It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  This week we asking to see a Christmas creation (one more down, right!).



Our Sponsor this week is:

Stitch Bear's Digi Outlet

I used Holly Bough from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.  I cut the door from the Silhouette Design Store using my Cameo and then colored, fussy cut  and layered the holly leaves to give some dimension.  I used a little chalk on the door to give it a little age.  I used Stickles to give the holly berries some depth.


I hope you'll join us this week at CRAFT Challenge.  For more information, head on over to the blog.  We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Stitch Bear Holly Bough
Sentiment:  Paper Trey Ink Love Lives Here: Holiday
Paper:  American craft and green scrap
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Chalk, Stampendous gold chunky embossing powder, Stickles,

4 comments:

  1. A great card, love the traditional door and wreath theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully festive design Brenda. Adore the red door. So pleased to know someone who also has family in SA and can appreciate the Jakaranda tree splendour.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That door is so lifelike! Love the decoration on it, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever design - it's GORGEOUS :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts