Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Big Holiday Thank You!


Happy Thursday and welcome to CRAFT Challenge 342.  This week our challenge theme is Thank You.   

Our Sponsors this week are:
Here's my card for this week:




I used a fun Treat Cup cutting file from The Cutting Cafe'.  This particular one is call the 'Jar Set' Around the holidays I am always needing little something's to give as a small thank you.  These cute little treat cup cards are perfect.  I had such fun making this, I went back to the store and purchased the set of Christmas Treat Cups.  Regina has very helpful videos on the website.  Be sure to check out their website!  BTW, I resized the svg file so the card is about about 4.5"x5.75".  I cut it with my Silhouette, but it also comes with a PDF file.


I know life is not getting any slower, in fact for many of us the nearer the holidays get, the busier it is.  I do hope you'll take a little time for yourself and head by CRAFT Challenge to play along with us this week.  Be sure to check out the DT inspiration and to get more details about our wonderful sponsers prizes.  Thanks for dropping by!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve Stamps Thankful Hearts, CC Designs Holly and Berry
Paper:  Stamping Station (vintage!), scraps from stash
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn baker's twine, Elizabeth Craft tag die, Stickles, Reminisce gold pen,

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! a card and sweets all wrapped up in one. This looks fabulous, love the Christmas colours and a great idea too.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts