Wednesday, December 16, 2015

AYLI #69

This fortnight's challenge theme is to share with us your favorite Christmas color choices, traditional or non traditional.  Show us your creation using these colors and tell us why they are your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:



I love both traditional and non traditional colors for Christmas.  If I had to commit to one favorite, I guess I would go with the traditional red, green and white.  Here is my card reflecting my fav:




For this card I used some note cards I got last year at 70% off. I can't tell you who they were made by because I got rid of the rather shop worn box. The other supplies used are listed below. 


I sure do appreciate you stopping by today. I hope you head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation. While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs! You are going to love the DT makes, this is one wonderful, talented group of women!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well and that your holiday prep is almost complete!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image and sentiment:  My Favorite Things Jingle All the Way
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Unknown note cards
Accessories:  Elizabeth Craft Prig with berries die, Taylored Expressions sequins, Copic markers, Star Dust Stickles

3 comments:

  1. a very cheer Christmas card. A great colour selection. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous jolly card Brenda!! Love the background card, it suits Santa perfectly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card love all the colours too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts