Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sparkle and Shine!



I am your hostess this week at Little Red Wagon.  One of the most magical things about Christmas for me this the thought of The Star shining in the East and how beautiful it all must have been.  So I would love to see what you can come up with that sparkles and/or shines, easy peasy!


Here are my little creations:



We would to love have you play along with use this week and show us your sparkly, shiny creations.  I also want to wish you all, including my teamies a wonderful Christmas full of this wonderful season has to hold.
To play along just link up at the Little Red Wagon blog.  For some great inspiration head on out to see what the other girlfriends have created~

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  The Cat's Pajamas Build Your Own Snowman and Snowman Accessory kit
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas First Christmas and Bunny Christmas
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Bassill cardstock
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajama's free cut files (image), The Cat's Pajamas tag cuttable and He Said She Said CutUps, snowflake stamp, Stickles, May Arts Ribbon, Divine Twine bakers twine, Dress It Up tiny buttons, Copic markers, Ranger White embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. BRENDA, your tags are adorable!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these tags! Such fun snowmen. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic Brenda. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts