Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Twinkle Toes



Hi all, hope your week has been prosperous!  So glad you are here to play along with As You Like it ChallengeThis fortnight's challenge theme is male or female, which kind of cards do you like best to make.  Show us your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:



To tell you the truth, I just love making cards, any kind of card. I think because I love ribbons and buttons, and sparkle and bling, I would have to say girl cards are my very favorite! I also love making cards for my daughter, who actually seems to appreciate them at this point in her life.




I made this tag for her birthday which is coming up this month. I used a cute little image from Darcie's Heart and Home Rubber Stamps. She is called 'Twinkle Toes' and just seemed perfect for a girly creation.

I hope you'll head over to the AYLI blog to see what I teamies have made to inspire you.  Of course then you will want to link up your creation so we can take a look.
  
Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Darcie's Heart and Home Rubber Stamps Twinkle Toes
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas (sorry, it's from a retired set)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Scraps (yeah!)
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Tag 1, May Arts ribbon, Copic markers, Ranger Liquid Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...I LOVE Twinkle Toes...what a cutie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Love the shape. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Brenda. I love the shape and the cute image! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have all those wonderful girly details on here that I love too! It's such an adorable design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Brenda! This is so adorable!! Love it! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts