Wednesday, February 10, 2016

CRAFT 350


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making your own embellishments this week.  The internet is full of very helpful tutorials is you need a push.  

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:


and


This week I used Sassy Studio Designs Princess Feathers Portrait -



I made the feather embellishment a cut file and the Silhouette.  I wrapped some hemp around it and attached a few beads to mimic the feathers in her hair.  I also created some faux leather.  The You Tube video I watched can be viewed here.  

The inside of the card has the Ute Prayer that was the inspiration for this card.




As a side note, this image sealed the deal...next month, I'm going to be heading over to Kit and Clowder for some hair and skin classes.  I struggle so with hair and her skin is not what I would have liked.  If you have any thoughts on these classes, I would love to hear them.

Back to business!  I hope you will be joining us this week.  I really enjoyed creating my own embellie and faux leather and definitely am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  For more information about the prizes and DT makes, join us at the CRAFT Challenge blog.

I so appreciate your visit.  The weekend is almost here!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Princess Feathers Portrait
Sentiment:  Computer generated from a Ute Prayer
Paper:  Neenah kraft cardstock, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  beads from my stash, Copic Markers, MFT Tag 5 Blueprints, Sizzix embossing folder, Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful on every level Brenda, the image, the feathers the faux leather and the verse inside. I have been tempted by those courses as my hair skills are not brilliant which is why a lot of animals feature on my cards!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts