Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy Easter and a DT Call


Before I talk about the new challenge, I want to let you know we are having a Design Team call at CRAFT Challenge!  Click here to learn more about it.  If you are interested in joining a DT, the is a great team to be on.  I want to encourage you to give it a try.  I have really enjoyed my time here, Jo (our leader) is very organized and it really is a hassle free group.  Even if you have never been on a DT, if you think you might want to give it a go, please, what have you got to lose? 

OK then, on to the challenge business...we would love for you to join us this week in making Easter Creations.  As always, there are prizes up for grabs.

This week our sponsors are:


and



Here's my card using a darling image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps:




Join us at CRAFT Challenge blog and don't forget the DT call!

Thanks for stopping by!  The weekend is almost here!



Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Digi Stamps Make it Snappy - Have a Blessed Easter
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs, American Crafts cardstock
Accessories:  Eyelets from stash, crochet thread from stash, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts