Monday, March 28, 2016

TCP Tuesday #311 - Dies


Well, here's another Tuesday rolling around and it's one of my favorite Tuesday's of the month cuz we have a new challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.  As you can see we are challenging you to use dies on your creations.

I LOVE CutUps (well honestly I love everything TCP)!  So this challenge was right up my alley -




For this card I used one of my favorite sets, the sentiment is from The Tweetest Things.  I used several CutUps; Home Tweet Home. Stitched Fly, and Stitched Clouds.


Here are the things you need to know about our challenge -

-The challenge changes every other Tuesday.  Details will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.

-To play along, just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge.

-Would love to see your TCP stamps and CutUps, but they are not required. 

-The winner will be announced on Tuesday, when the new challenge is announced.   They will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.

I hope you will be able to find the time to join us this week.  Get those dies out and lets see what you come up with.

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts